Trading Optimisation and Asset Scheduling Software for the UK electricity market
The challenge of an ever changing electricity generation market.
The dramatic revolution in the UK electricity generation market continues to present new opportunities and challenges for participants. Opportunities exist for small generators and aggregators to trade power availability and participate in the balancing mechanism and TERRE (Trans European Replacement Reserve) markets. With the move towards smaller, geographically dispersed, distribution connected generation assets the optimisation of trades across a large portfolio of assets of different classes becomes ever more complex and challenging.
ATOM is a powerful optimisation solution built on the EnergyHub platform.
- Supports the optimisation of any asset type or class
- Allows scheduling at any level from company level to engine level
- Integrates with Genstar4 EDL/EDT dispatch solution for seamless connection to National Grid
- Integrates with any ETRM to get positions, check reports, trading book configurations etc.
- Monitors asset production costs with integration to ICE & M7
- Allows easy optimisation of assets due to its integration with EPEX
- Delivers easy identification of trading opportunities by asset and period or block
- Delivers detailed breakdowns of bid and offer positions by asset
- Supports BMUs, Virtual BMUs, Additional BMUs and non BMUs
- Is compatible with both the Balancing Mechanism and TERRE markets
Click here to request a call back or telephone 02392 822 254