All employees are now working remotely. This includes leadership, employees and contractors. This will continue until government lifts the current restrictions, but in summary:
- The senior leadership team meets online at the beginning and end of each business day to discuss Covid-19 specific matters.
- All teams are fully operational. Operations, service and delivery are being maintained.
- All system backups have been moved to the Cloud.
- All environments can be accessed and restarted remotely.
- We continue to issue notices and guidance to all staff and associates to observe the health and safety measures as advised by the government.
- We are providing timely customer communication.
- We are working with our critical third-party suppliers to ensure alignment with the Business Continuity Plan.
These arrangements are under constant review by senior management. We will continue to assess the risks to operations, act on the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, and issue updates on our continuity provisions accordingly.